Work with MBC
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping people settle in Canada.
Our organization offers a full range of immigration services to people from around the world who want to live, work or study in Canada. With years of experience, we have helped a number of people come to this country. Our experienced professionals and lawyers look after all immigration, relocation and settlement needs. So, if you’re a hardworking, friendly and trustworthy person who wants to work with us to help people start a better life in Canada, we invite you to talk to us.
All you need is a professional office space to meet clients. Together we’ll help people start a better life in Canada.
To join our network and team of experienced professionals, we establish a relationship by signing a collaboration agreement. The agreement is prepared considering the guidelines and bylaws of the Immigration Consultants Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). When reporting our new developed relationship to ICCRC, we are required to submit a copy of the agreement along with your identity and registration documents.
Join Migration Bureau and enjoy a rewarding career helping people start better lives.
Registering as an associate of Migration Bureau:
- Review and Sign the collaboration agreement
- Submit the completed and signed copy of the collaboration agreement with initials on each page and a full signature on the last page along with the following documents to email@example.com to complete your application.
We will require the following documents from you to comply with the ICCRC and update their records to list you as an authorized representative of MBC:
- Business Registration and license documents
- 2 (two) pieces of personal identification issued by the government of your country
- References (personal and business)
Once all the required documentation and information is received and processed, we will promptly issue a certificate of representation, if your application is approved.
Own a franchise of Migration Bureau:
- Migration Bureau is looking to partner with reliable, reputed and trustworthy established entities to help us offer our services across the globe.
- Approximate initial investment of establishing a Migration Bureau Franchise is approximately $200,000 to $300,000. It may be higher or lower depending on the location.
- The franchise fee ($120,000) and ongoing sharing structure are used to fund operations at corporate headquarters, train and support franchisees, market and advertise the brand, improve the quality of services, and build the brand in the marketplace.
- If this grabs your attention, please submit your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org